Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, April 10, 2016

#139 Ombre Stamping

Hi Crafters,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE color, this simple one-layer card is so bright and cheery. Be sure to check out the video below.

Here's the inside of the card. Notice I have smaller width rectangles - the smaller rectangle came from the Simon Says Stamp "Happy & Smile" stamp set.  The sentiment on the inside came from the Simon Says Stamp "Handwritten Greetings" stamp set.

I stamped an envelope as well, but that was before I remembered I had narrower rectangles, it would have been better to use the same stamp on the envelope as I used on the inside. Oh well, it still looks cute. I didn't go all the way across the envelope because I wanted to make sure I had room for the address.  Notice the orange is 'yucky'  it's the way the color looks on the envelope paper. I mentioned in the video that inks behave differently on different papers - WEIRD.
And here is the video - ENJOY


Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to follow us on  YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and of course our Blog - Where you are now ;-)

Have an awesome crafty and blessed day
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment