Header Navigation Bar

Saturday, April 9, 2016

#138 Masking Technique

Hi Crafters,

What a fun and easy technique. I love the look. I learned about this technique from a class I took on Craftsy - check them out; I've learned tons from the craftsy site.

I did the design on the envelope as well. If you do that, be sure to insert a piece of cardstock into the envelope  just in case the ink runs through. I love the design on the envelope almost as much as the card ;-)

Watch the video below for details on how to get the cool design
Supplies Used:
Simon Says Stamp "Happy & Smile" stamp set
Doodlebug Sequins set of 15 colors - love this set (get it at StampinMania.com)
Micropore Tape - best deal is at Amazon.com

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to seeing you again.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
have a super blessed day,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment