Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, June 5, 2016

#142 Father's Day Card

Hi Crafters,

It's easy to make cards when you have a stash of 6x6 patterned paper to choose from, RIGHT.  Well, NO, not if you can't figure out which paper to use. I think I spent 20 minutes pawing through paper - then I end up with a very simple card. I do love the fans on this paper though, great for Dad.

I love the texture of the thicker rope used on the bottom. The die is the coordinating die to the Mama Elephant stamp set "Happy Everything" I die-cut the word happy twice just to make it a little thicker.

Supplies used:
Mama Elephant stamp set "Happy Everything"
Mama Elephant die "Happy" that coordinates with the stamp set Happy Everything
Card base: Stampin UP! Kraft
Patterned Paper: Echo Park "This and That" 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Simon Says Stamp "Dark Chocolate"

Hope you are all have a blessed day .... keep on crafting.
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment