Header Navigation Bar

Friday, March 11, 2016

Dimensional Paint

Hi Crafters - I'm in love.  I am sure many of you already know about this product, but I just discovered it today at the Scrapbook Expo.  Actually there are two products. Dimensional Paint and Spray. If you are in the Columbus Ohio area and planning on going to the expo tomorrow check out the Technique Junkies booth. That's where I found it.

I bought 12 jars (my FB says 10 but I was wrong, it was 12 ;-) and 4 sprays.  I love it so much I am going back to the expo tomorrow to get all the colors I didn't get today. The paint is not like any paint I've used before, it's thick and when you apply it you can make the color as thick or thin as you want. I did it thick in order to give dimension.

Their sprays are unlike any mist of spray I've used before. It's sooooo easy and not nearly as messy as the mists that go everywhere and at times leave blobs of color.

I was so excited I had to make something tonight but I didn't do a tutorial because I didn't know what I was doing - ha.  Now that I've figured it out watch for a tutorial over the weekend. There are a number of things about these products that you'll need to know.

For those of you NOT going to the expo. I am pretty sure you can purchase these products at TechniqueJunkies.com

The first tag I made is the daisy collage. I think it's my favorite out of the two I did.  You can't see the texture all that great but in person it's awesome. I can't wait to make a card tomorrow using these products.

The second tag I did was this floral one. I took a picture BEFORE I added the background spray then another one after. Leave me a comment and tell me which you prefer. The one WITH the background spray or without.

Lastly, here are the products.....woo hoo....


Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave me a comment and let me know if you've used these products before and which of the tags you liked the best.

Have a blessed day,
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment