Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, March 13, 2016

#133 Gelato Hello

Hi Crafters,


How fun, I finally played with my Gelatos today.  The fact that I've had them for like 8 months and hadn't used is irrelevant - ha. They are sooooo easy to use. Well, I'm a newbie so it's not like I have a bunch of tricks up my sleeves, but I will ;-)


I made this card today using watercolor paper (make sure you use GOOD watercolor paper - the cheap stuff sucks).



You'll see in the video I need HELP in the foam squares or whatever it is you all use to pop up small areas, like the Hello in the picture. Man, I was struggling - ha. Please leave me a comment with any suggestions and enlightenment you can give me ;-)

Be sure to check out the video for all the 'how to's"


Supplies Used:
Blick Watercolor Paper
Altenew: Botanical Garden stamp set
Lawn Fawn: Hello die
Lawn Fawn: 12x12 Perfectly Plaid patterned paper
Gelatos  Metallic Melon, Green Tea, Bubble Gum, and Cotton Candy (it's blue)
StazOn: Jet Black
Ribbon scrap ;-)
Paint Brushes (I like using small flat ones for this versus the round brushes)

Paper Cut Sizes:
A2 card base cut for a vertical card
Patterned Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 4 1/8
Watercolor paper cut at 4 7/8 x 3 3/4

Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what ya thought. Also, consider subscribing to my Youtube channel as well as my blog.

Have a super blessed and crafty day,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment