Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, March 6, 2016

#132 Get Well Roses

Hi Crafters,

I just got a super fun die from Papertrey ink. the Triangle Trio Die. It's a cutting plate. Here's what it looks like.

I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of fun things with this die.  Today I just quickly did a card. Often times it's hard to use large scaled images from 12x12 paper on a card, using this cutting plate I think the break in between the pieces was just enough to soften it for a card. 


I cut the card base a little larger than a standard A2. The large rose on the button it actually cut out. I cut one out of the same paper to match up. I popped it up with foam squares.  I also colored the large rose with Clear wink of stella. It doesn't show up in the picture but it's nice and sparkly in person ;-)

I added a few pearls  to the center of some of the flowers and I used my go-to Sizzix Phrases Dies for the sentiment.

Leave me a comment and let me know whatcha think ;-)  

Supplies Used:
My Story 12x12 "Heirloom Rose" paper
Stampin' UP! Sahara Sand cardstock
Papertrey Ink:  Triangle Trio Die
Simon Says Stamp: Handwritten Greetings stamp set
Sizzix:  Phrases Stamp & Die set (I only used the dies)
Clear Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by, Check back often, follow my blog to stay in touch.
have a blessed day, 
Terri

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. And interesting die, I like that shape.

    ReplyDelete