Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Hello' Card

Hi Crafters. This is actually a video I made on the 18th and I just realized I didn't post it. I put the video on YouTube but failed to make an actual blog post out of it. So, here's a SUPER EASY card and believe it or not, there is NO STAMPING on it. Now that's rare for me.

Supplies Used:
The paper is from the Teresa Collins You are My Happy collection.  I used the 6x6 pad for the layered designer piece then I used a piece from the 12x12 collection kit for the circles. The circles are on a page called "Memo Circles" and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
To get the circles cut out I used my Sizzix circle dies set, which fit perfect. I simply cut the 12x12 paper down and used my bigshot and the Sizzix dies to cut out the circles. It was fast and easy so I ended up just cutting out half the page of circles so I would have some available the next time I wanted to use them. Here's the full 12x12 sheet image.

Isn't this paper just YUMMY. I love the colors, the designs, and pretty much everything about it. 

The die set used was the Happy Hellos from My Favorite Things Die-Namics - awesome die set ! After I die cut the hellos  out I ran them through my Xyron sticker maker to make it easier to adhere. Check out the video for all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment