Header Navigation Bar

Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Mind's Eye - Cupid's Arrow

Hi Crafters,
I don't think you can get a card much easier than this. You can make it in 5 minutes if you leave off the die cut hearts on the bottom (red and black) and if you include the hearts you can do it in 10 minutes. That's still stinkin' FAST. I don't even think I'll do a video on this one it's so easy. But I think it's super cute.


The card base is Doodlebug Textured Cardstock - Ruby
The layer with the Love on it is straight from the MME Cupid's Arrow 6x6 paper pack cut down to 5 1/4 x 4"
The heart banners on the left are just paper cut from the 6x6 pad and then cut in strips to make banners.
The red & black hearts that are die cut are from Lawn Fawn's Hearts Dies set then I covered then with a clear Wink of Stella pen.
Click items below to see them in the store.

MME - Cupid's Arrow 6x6 Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn - Hearts Dies
Wink of Stella - Clear

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment