Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Free Printable - Banners & Flowers Journal Page

Hi Crafters - Ok, as I mentioned earlier and as you can tell from my last couple of posts - I'm addicted to learning how to create printables that I can share with you. Which sounds good - but, I've received several new items for the store and I should be making samples and videos to share with you of those items ;-) so as soon as I get this uploaded I am off to do that. I got some super cute valentines paper in and I am dying to get crafty with.


I created this to fit the Filofax A5 but you can easily pull the picture into a word document and resize it to meet whatever your needs are. This would be a cute journal card for a scrapbook, SMASH book, junk journal or just about any paper-crafting project you are working on .

The image below has my signature but the image that you download will NOT.  Click on the Image below and it will take you to my drop.box where you can download the printable for Free.

 Click here for Free Printable


Once you get to the download you will need to click the Arrow in the menu area of box.com to save the image.

Happy Crafting....I hope you have a super day
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment