Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hexagon Hello

I am clearly on a roll for posting to my blog - ha. My card was inspired by a twitter friend of mine, check her card out here Wendy Goundrey. I saw her card and knew I had to make one, or two, or three .... ;-)  I think this would be a good card for OWH.


I had been looking EVERYWHERE for a honeycomb looking stamp !!! Finally found one, and LOVE IT. Found it at The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard, check out her other great stamps as well.  The Stamps of Life

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  from The Stamps of Life, "background 4 bees" and "Fundamental Phrases" from Stampin' UP!

Designer Paper: retired papers from Stampin' UP!
Accessories: Ribbon (retired from SU); Embossing Folder (SU); Texture Boutique embosser from Sizzix; Dimensionals

I stamped the background image, then embossed several papers and cut out the shapes. For dimension I popped some of them up on dimensionals and the rest of them are adhered flat.

Super easy card, great for any occassion and depending on the colors you us can be either for a girl or a guy. Great card - thanks for the inspiration Wendy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Terri! My card was rather bare bones because I don't know what occasion will call for it. I will add my sentiment at that time and maybe stamp in some of the hexagons, like you did! I love your colour combination.

    ReplyDelete