Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cork - The New Trend

Hi everyone. I bought a large roll of thin cork and have been cutting different shapes out of it using my BigShot. Here is a tag that I was messing with today. It still needs something, not sure what, but I'll figure it out -EVENTUALLY. Anyway, I wanted to share some of the new trends from CHA - Cork.  The Paper flowers are embellishments from teresa collin's Vintage Finds collection. To see her entire collection click here teresa collins designs

you are going to start seeing a lot more cork in scrapbook layouts, cards, and tags. If you want to see some of the up and coming items, that I still can't find in stores, online or in person yet visit Little Yellow Bicycle



As I embark on new things, like cork, stay tuned for hopefully 'improvement' in my creations ;-)  thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment