Header Navigation Bar

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hocking Hills Crop

Hi Scrappers.  Wow - so excited. I'm here in beautiful Hocking Hills, OH with 17 gal pals for 4 days of scrapping, relaxing, and having a ball. Here are a few pics. Right now we're scrapping and watching all the episodes of Downton Abby, season 1 and  2. I'll be posting pics of what I'm working on as well. I finished a couple of scrapbook pages already, they're simple but still cute.







More pics of the place later. It's awesome. It has it's own swimming pool, unfortunately closed for the winter, hot tub, game room, and a TON more. I'll show pics of my room and other areas but it's awesome. I wish all my twitter pals could get together and rent the place for a few days - wouldn't that be cool. We could all get together and meet each other. I think we should think about that.!!!  But now, I'm here with all my local Ohio Gal Pals - we come here every Feb and Nov. They're a GREAT bunch of women. We all get along and enjoy the time so much. It's so fun seeing what all everyone is working on and I learn a TON when I'm here.

1 comment: