Header Navigation Bar

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Supposed to be getting ready for Techniques class

Hi Stampers, well, I am supposed to be getting ready for a Techniques class I'm having on Friday. I got side-tracked! I made some way cute Fancy Favor boxes - crud - I should have taken a picture of them. I will tomorrow. I put up all my camera stuff. But in addition to playing with some fun new Big Shot dies I was in the mood to make a couple of cards. I made one "Sharing in Your Sorrow" and one "Thanksgiving" card. I am going to be in a craft show in my town on Nov 14th so I'm sure these two cards will end up at the craft show.


Also, I know we are taught "oh it's ok to leave the inside of the cards blank. That gives people a place to write" well, I'm finding that isn't necessarily true. I have a few things in a shop in Illinois and the owner was getting feedback that I needed to put something on the inside of the card as well as the outside. So, I spent a great deal of time pre-cutting a bunch of Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock down to fit the inside of a bunch of cards I made. You know, it DOES look MUCH better and gives a much better appearance. Thanks Barbara and Jo - you two ROCK.



I did decorate the inside of this card but the picture didn't turn out so great so I didn't post it.  Surprisingly I used several stamp sets on this card. Harvest Home, Autumn Harvest, Autumn Splendor, and Falling Leaves. I stamped the images in black and then used the Pastels to color.

No comments:

Post a Comment