Header Navigation Bar

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Iridescent Ice Card



Fun...that's what this card is. For those of you who HATE the mess of glitter this is the technique for you. Using Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder you get a great 'bling' effect. This is one of the techniques I will be teaching at my Techniques class on Nov 6th.

Supplies I used for this card are:
Paper: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Glossy White
Ink: Regal Rose, Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, Stazon Black,
Stamp Set(s): A Beautiful Thing, Priceless, Sincere Salutations
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig; Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder; Heat Tool, Eyelet Border Punch; Scallop Oval Punch; Wide Oval Punch; Dimensionals;
Techniques Used: 2 Step Stamping; Layering; Embossing

I created the card in both Portait and Landscape directions. I love this look. Plus, you get the glitter effect without the glitter residue!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment