Header Navigation Bar

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday Gift Card Holder

Hi Everyone. It has been way too long since I've been out here with stampin' news! Well, today I made a fun Holiday Gift Card Holder. Everyone gives gift cards these days, I know I love them !, and this is a cute fun way to give them. They're easy to make. Inside I include a mini 3x3 notecard on one side and the gift card on the other.
Start with a 10" x 6" piece of designer paper. (I've used the Holiday Lounge DSP - I love this paper!)

Score 2" up from the bottom; fold the 2" up to make the pocket on the inside.

Supplies used:
Holiday Lounge DSP
Delightful Decorations stamp set
Ornament Punch.
Modern Label Punch
Word Window Punch
Corner Rounder Punch
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
Iridescent Ice embossing powder
Silver Elastic cord (found in the Holiday Mini)
White Taffeta Ribbon

If you have any questions please feel free to leave a post or email me.
Enjoy and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment