Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I CAN'T WAIT for you to KNOW.....

OMG....Just Wait!!! I can't tell you yet, but I can guarantee you are going to LOVE the new products from Stampin' UP! I'm not allowed to tell yet, but I was soooo excited to see them. The Occassions Mini, which starts in January, and the Sale-a-Bration promotion (everyone's FAVORITE time of year to host a workshop!!!) are BOTH Fantastic!  Last year I was a little disappointed in the Sale-a-Bration catalog, not the case this year - WOW....Watch for more details because as soon as I'm allowed to post the information you will find it here. Just know, if it wasn't great, I wouldn't be mentioning it. Stampin' UP! has some incredible new products and awesome promotions for 2010....STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment