Header Navigation Bar

Monday, October 12, 2009

Scrapbook Pages

I created a couple of scrapbook pages today. I have a workshop this coming Friday and in addition to making the 2 projects I have picked out I wanted to show some scrapbooking. The bummer is the colors don't show up correct in any of the pics I took, and I took about 30. Ughhh. SO, I'll tell you the correct colors ;-)  Notice they are very simple scrapbook pages that are quick and easy.


Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive.

DSP: Cottage Wall (I LOVE This paper)

Accessories: Bigshot; Flowers Layer #3 Die, Eyelet Border Punch, Photo Corners Punch, Sticky Cuts Sweet, and Chunky Glitter,

It is much cuter in person ;-)
The Green piece on the page that has SWEET on it is not attached.  I am going to use it to show peole at the workshop how they could add another layer if they wanted. I also die cut letters out to show them they can add a name to the page(s) by stamping or die cuts.




No comments:

Post a Comment