Header Navigation Bar

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gift Card Holder


Hi all, hope you had a good week. It's been a few days since I last made a post. I've been busy getting ready for a couple of woekshops I was doing. Here is the gift card holder that we made at the workshop last night. I used the Circle Scissors Plus to cut the Orchid Opulence circle (7.5 is the setting I used). The flower stamps are from the Flower Fancy set and the greeting is from Teeny Tiny Messages (I love that set. I'm so glad that SU made a set that all the greetings fit great inside the Word Window Punch.) I used the Word Window Punch layered on top of the Modern Label Punch, and the 1 1/4" circle punch


DSP -  Cottage Wall cut at 10" x 6". Score 2" from the bottom and fold up (this makes the pockets on the inside.


Inside the gift card holder is a small 3x3 card stamped to match and an envelope then you can put the actual gift card in the right-hand pocket.
 

Dazzling Diamonds are in the center of the larger cut out flower.

Rich Razzlebery Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon ties to close the holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment