Header Navigation Bar

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Box #2 Treat Bags

These are sooooo cute and sooooo EASY to make. All you need is a Big Shot and the #2 Box Die. Here are a couple of them that I made this evening. They would make great party favors, or little treat boxes to give co-workers, I'll be making them and giving away surprises in them at my November 6th Technique's class...Those of you who live near me and follow my blog need to sign up and secure your place. I promise it will be a GREAT night, with really cool techniques, prizes, food, music and just plain old FUN!!! Everything is included, you don't need to bring anything!!! Wait, I got side-tracked, we're supposed to be talking about these cute treat boxes.

To make them simply cut out two of the #2 Box dies using your Big Shot and assemble both of the boxes 'except' for the lid portion, do not fold the lid that shuts the box, leave it standing straight up.

Once you have assembled the two boxes adhere them together back to back with sticky strip. Then use one of your punches for the handle.  For the Cherries box I used the Large Oval Punch, and for the Leaves box I used the Modern Label Punch.

If you want to adhere Designer Paper the dimensions are:  Front & Back Panels 3 1/2" x 1 3/4" and the End panels are 2 1/2" x 1 3/4"

Hopefully tomorrow I will figure out how to use my new camcorder and make my first video tutorial. Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment