Header Navigation Bar

Friday, October 9, 2009

Petal Pizzazz with Shimmer Paint

The shimmer paint isn't showing up as much as I would like to in the picture. The way that I did the shimmer on the flowers is to stamp them, cut them out, then spray them with Stampin' UP!s new FABULOUS Shimmer Paints (the one I used here was Frost). The Shimmer paint should be mixed in a small spray bottle (mine is 6oz) I filled it half full with rubbing alcohol then added aprox 12 drops of the shimmer paint. Shake it really well. Test it on some paper, if you want more shimmer, just add a few more drops of the paint. It keeps in the bottle and is ready to use any time you are. Shop at my Stampin' UP! website to purchase it. For faster drying I used my heating tool and dried the flowers after I sprayed them. Email me if you need any help.



I used the Petal Pizzazz and Sincere Salutations stamp sets. The DSP is retired, but obviously it will work with any of the fantastic Stampin' UP! DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment