Header Navigation Bar

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas Card for Stamp-a-Stack

Hi All, Hopefully everyone is "stuffed" and has enjoyed a day with family, food, and friends. After my 2 hour nap ;-)  I was totally in the mood to work on cards for my upcoming Holiday Stamp-a-Stack. I normally don't show people ahead of time but I have 5 designs and will only show one or two of them before the event, which is coming up - Dec 5th. I'm quite excited. I always love this time of year and getting together with my stamping friends.


Materials used:
Stamp Sets: Berry Christmas, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Whisper white, Old Olive, Read Red
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Snowflake embossing folder (from cuttlebug), BigShot, Ornament Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, brads, ribbon.
Dimenions:
Card base - standard size
Old Olive: 5-3/8 x 4- 1/8
White: 5-1/4 x 4 (this is the layer I embossed)
White: 4-3/4 x 2-7/8
Red: 4-5/8 x 2-3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment