Header Navigation Bar

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pastel Erase Technique

I love this new technique I learned. It's called "Pastel Erase". You can do a lot of really cool things with it. On this card I used the Stampin' Pastels. I am going to take pictures and post the instructions on my blog as soon as my camera battery recharges ;-)  Don't ya hate it when your battery dies at just the WRONG time. The supplies I used for this card are:
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, and Elegant Eggplant
Stamp Sets: Playful Petals, Sincere Salutations
Stampin' Pastels: Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac, and Green Galore
Accessories: Crimper (for the leaves); Big Shot (Top Note and Small Dots Texture Plate); Regal Rose Ribbon, Rhinestone Brad, and a crocheted Flurette (retired)

It's hard to see in the picture but I used an eraser and made diagonal lines in the background (after I chalked the entire area).


No comments:

Post a Comment