Header Navigation Bar

Saturday, September 12, 2009

How Cool....Regionals in Cincinnatti were Awesome

WOW, that's about all I can say. Being relatively new to Stampin' Up! and having never had the opportunity to a major event, (next year I am going to Convention no matter what...I've informed my husband of that too ;-) I had no idea what to expect let alone that Shelli Gardner (Cofounder and CEO of Stampin' UP!)would be there. What a GREAT surprise AND my friend Becky and I had a table right in the front. It was AWESOME. Of course I have to post some pics and especially the one with me and Shelli, she's soooo down to earth, pleasant, and aproachable. It was really great. I am also going to post some pics showing vaious shots of the convention room, and some of the swaps and demo's that were on display.

I do not know who made this purse card but it is adorable.
Shelli demonstrated how to make this flower, isn't is cute.
There was a ton of cute stuff with the "Build a Bear" series. I haven't had a chance to purchase all of the Build a Bear items but I am definitely going to!!!









This is just a portion of the room. There were tons of people (well, it was tons to me but I know it is small compared to Convention).









This is my friend Becky who went with me. We had a really great time.
Here's a few of the swaps that were hung up.






















No comments:

Post a Comment