Header Navigation Bar

Monday, September 14, 2009

Gift Bag and Contents

Hi All,  Well, I've had a great 4 days. I took last Friday off, and today, Monday...so I had a great 4 day weekend and spent 75% of it in Craft Central (my craft room). After going to Stampin' Up! Regionals on Friday I spent the next three days playing in Craft Central. One of the things I like to do is to cover gift bags. Sometimes I also create matching items for the bags to give as gifts. This particular bag was made with the Sweet Slumber paper (love it, and now it's gone) it was from the last book but I loved the paper so much I decided to go ahead and create a set in it.

The set includes: The covered gift bag, a notecard holder that has 4 notecards and envelopers, post-it note holder, smll notepad, set of 4 small 3x3 cards, and a bookmark. This is a great gift idea. I've sold several of these at craft shows and am hoping to do that again this fall. Take a look and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment