Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Swaps for Convention Round Up

Hi everyone. Today I'm going to a 'Convention Roundup' meeting with my upline group. I am sad to say I wasn't able to go to convention this year so I'm excited to hear all about it and see some new ideas. I will be taking lots of pics and posting some of my faves on my blog. Below are the swaps I'm taking. I LOVE the new Cottage Wall DSP. Enjoy....these cards take a little bit of time to create because of all the details with the white gel pen, and I used my Big Shot for a lot!!! I don't know how I ever lived without a Big Shot. If you have been wanting one but was waiting for a sale....stay tuned to my blog. I'll be posting a way that you could earn a Big Shot for up to 50% off!!! Stay Tuned.

Now, to the real reason I started rambling on this blog...my swaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment