Header Navigation Bar

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gift Box Cards
















I found some great gift boxes at Michael's on clearance the other day. I bought several of them, I wish I would have bought them all!! I thought they would make a great gift idea with some handmade cards inside. I love the size of the cards. I ended up making 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 square cards and they fit perfectly inside the box. They also fit perfectly into the Stampin' Up! medium square envelopes. I will end up with a set of 6 cards but I only have 4 created so far. Take a look and let me know what you think. (ignore the date stamp, my camera battery died and when I put in a new one I set the wrong year!)

The last one below doesn't really match the color scheme I was working on. I may not put it in the same group, but I like it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment