Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Card

How bad of a daughter am I???? I started to actually buy a Mother's Day card the other day because I knew I wouldn't have time to make one in time to mail to Colorado, but I just couldn't do it. My family and friends are used to get handmade cards from me. So, I didn't get a chance to make a card for my mom until this morning. Here's the card I made. It's rather simple but sometimes less is more, especially when you are running as late as I am! I cased this card concept from Patty's Stampin Spot. She had used the Stampin' Up! Manhattan Flower Textured Die and cut around it like I've done here on this card. I thought it was a great idea!

So, I made the card, wrote on the inside and took pics of both the outside and inside so on Mother's Day my mom could at least see her card ;-) I emailed it to her.
I embossed the greeting on the inside, and yes I wrote a note inside to my mom as well, but you all don't need to see that part ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment