Header Navigation Bar

Monday, May 25, 2009

Big Shot Matchbox Boxes

How cute are these boxes? My friend Becky H. came over on the 18th and helped me make them for my daughter's bridal shower. I put 3 Ghirardelli chocolate squares in each. They made cute favors to sit at each person's place setting.

Take note that a couple of the boxes have layered ribbon, Becky's idea, and I loved it.

I really like the look of the wider ribbon on the boxes as well. These are so easy and fun. I'm thinking about having a Stampin' Up! event to create these boxes and maybe a couple of other things, not sure yet. The summer is so busy,
my SU business is suffering. I better get on the ball.

Enjoy the photos, they're too cute.

Thanks for your help Becky!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! The pictures came out really well!
    I do love the double ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The pictures came out really well!
    I do love the double ribbon!

    ReplyDelete