I used Hero Arts Daubers on water color paper to make the background. If you don't have the daubers you can use the shadow ink ink pads and swipe them over the paper and then spritz with water. I have 3 pics so you can get a close up of the embossing elements.
1. Swipe daubers (Hero Arts) diagonal over watercolor paper then spritz with water.
2. Use a heat tool to help set it faster
3. Stamp swirl images with versamark then emboss with Holographic embossing powder
4. Stamp the flowers in versamark then emboss with Judikins Egyptian Gold embossing powder
5. Add Ribbon
6. Emboss sentiment with white embossing powder then die cut out
Stamp sets used: Darcies Fleurs Abondante; sentiment is from one of my FAVORITE stamp & die sets Sizzix Phrases - it has 12 different size dies for sentiments - love it.
Check out StampinMania.com for stamping needs.
Thanks so much for stopping by, use coupon code 'scooter' to get 20% off your total purchase for the month of April. (sale items excluded)
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Have a super crafty day,
- December (1)
- October (1)
- August (2)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- April (2)
- March (6)
- February (7)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (8)
- October (12)
- September (7)
- August (6)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (5)