Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Inktense Pencil Color Chart

Hi Crafters – many of you know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Derwent Inktense pencils; however, when I look at the colors I don’t always know WHAT color I am going to end up with. I normally scribble on a scrap to figure it out. I finally got smart and this morning I just made a color chart. I used watercolor paper but you could do this on any good quality heavy cardstock.

1. Lightly color an area, add water (either with a water brush or paint brush)
2. Dry (it doesn’t take long since it’s ink it dries fast. However, I’m always in a hurry so I just shot it with a heat tool for a couple seconds)
3. Use a Sharpie black marker to label the color – Voila – Color Chart….So why did it take me so long to think of that – ha.


Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
StampinMania.com 

Thanks for stopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment