Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Botanical Tea from Graphic 45

Hi Crafters,
Today is the first time I've used Graphic 45 paper and it is fan-tab-u-lous! I made this tag and a card. The tag is not the normal size tag (which is a #8 tag) it is a #10 tag. You need to use a larger tag when you are using the Prima Doll stamps from Prima, which of course I love. The problem is I LOVE it ALL.  Since my store is new and small I can't stock everything so I just stock stuff I LOVE....this could be a problem - ha!

My question is: ok, these tags are SUPER fun to make but what on earth do I do with them when I'm done????
Tag: Botanical Tea paper & embellishments; I used a metal dragon fly from Metal Works, and raffia for the tie. I stamped on the Botanical Tea paper and fussy cut the skirt out.  The boots and hair were colored with Inktense Pencils - which are incredible. I keep practicing to get better but they are so much easier for me to blend than with alcohol markers and copics. 

Card: Botanical Tea die cut banners, twine, and a die from Memory Box. Such an easy fast card. You can't go wrong with banners. 

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafty !!!

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, & YouTube.

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment