Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Thank You Card

I don't know about you but I'm pretty much OVER winter. This is the most snow we've had here in Ohio since I moved here 15 years ago.  So needless to say I was playing in my craft room today. Here's one of the cards I made using some of my favorite products.

 I think one of my favorite die sets is the one I used for this card. It's from Die-Namics (MFT) and it's the  Traditional Tag Stax click to see at the store. I love love love love this die set.
This card was pretty easy. I used watermark ink (versamark) for the flowers then embossed them with white embossing powder.  The two strips of tape behind the tag is from the Fancy Pants Memories Captured collection, it's their Tape Stickers. I love the colors in this collection. Check it out by clicking here - Tape Stickers
The stamp set I used is from Basic Grey called Sugar Rush - click here to see it
I just used a black pen to draw the line to frame the card. I did it free hand to intentionally have a little wave in the lines. Sometimes I use a ruler to make them perfectly straight.
I thought about putting 3 black enamel dots on the lower right-hand corner but decided this might be the time where 'less is more' - what do you think? Would you have gone ahead and added the enamel dots?
I hope you are having a craft-tastic day
Be sure to stop by the store and check out some of our great products, visit the clearance section for super savings.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Thanks for Stopping By.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment