Header Navigation Bar

Saturday, January 11, 2014

I Heart You

Hi Crafters,
How has everyone been doing? I've been busssyyyy, as I'm sure you have too. Keeping up with all the social media for StampinMania is a full-time job - I love it, I just need more time.  Make sure to follow us on our YouTube channel because I try to post videos there at least once a week. My New Years resolution is 2-3 times a week. I need days that are 36 hours long - ha.
Today's card is pretty easy and I tried to do it 'quickly'. I should take a vote, some of my friends say my videos are too long. I try shortening them but man, it's hard. Today's I think I did pretty good !!!
I love the Holographic embossing powder by Ranger.  It's like clear embossing powder but with TONS of shiny glitter.

Click on the picture to go to our YouTube Channel to watch the video on how to make this card - ENJOY
 click here to see how to video

Supplies Used:
Sizzix Heart Dies (Set of 6)
Avery Elle - Aim High Stamp Set
Paper Smooches - Primary stamp set
Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder
Memento Ink - Rose Bud & Tuxedo Black
Hero Arts Ink - Tide Pool
Heat Tool
Remember to follow us on:
Facebook.com/StampinMania
YouTube 
Pinterest
Twitter
AND - join our FLIKR group where you can post your own creations to share with stampinmania fans. Click here to join FLIKR  

No comments:

Post a Comment