Header Navigation Bar

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pearlized Smooch Accent ink - LOVE IT

Hi Crafters. Some of you have probably seen my posts on facebook.com/stampinmania or my tweets on @stampinmania on twitter about the Smooch Pearlized Accent Inks. It’s my new love. At first I thought the applicator was a brush, but its not, it’s more like a nib like a marker. It is fan-tab-ulous. You can put it on chipboard, thickers, color stamped images. It’s so fun to use, and the bottles are soooo cute.  They look like fingernail polish.
The bottles are small but they last a long time. This is truly a little goes a long ways. I can’t wait for you to try them. Be sure to watch the video and see some of the cool stuff you can do with it. I made a card I’ll post as well.
 
 
Be sure to checkout all the cool colors we have in stock at StampinMania.com. Click here to see them.  SmoochAccentInk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment