Header Navigation Bar

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Coming back to old faithful

Hi all,  as many of you know I've been working tirelessly on a new Paper Crafting Community, StampinMania.com; you also know I moved my blog over there but what you don't know is I have had nothing but trouble with it. I don't know if its the way its setup or what . I've had two technical people working on it and after 2 1/2 months of craziness, its just getting worse. So, I'm back to faithful Blogger. I'm sorry I left you blogger, I have seen the error in my ways.

I tried running a free give-away, well, I guess the name 'give-away' implies it's free and I didn't really need to say 'free' give-away - ha. Anyway, I'm attempting to run a contest so not sure what the outcome will be given I've had nothing but technical issues since the get go. I will be moving the post over here shortly. I hope you will spread the word to your friends to come on over to my post on BLOGGER - the dependable blog home.

No comments:

Post a Comment