Header Navigation Bar

Monday, March 25, 2013

Clockworks Collage

Hi Crafty Peeps,

I've been in craft central ;-)  Here is a card that I haven't put a sentiment on yet because I'm not sure what I want it to be but I think this card works without a sentiment too. I think its a great guy card. I'm usually making girly things but I wanted to make something using this stamp set that I hadn't used before.

The card front was a white piece of paper when I started. I used distress ink, Black Soot first to make it kind of gray and hazy then I used distress ink Broken China to add the blue tint so it would go with the patterned papers I selected.

I also used the Black Soot over the patterned papers to get rid of the 'white' that was in them. It was a fun card to make, and messy!

I made my own black enamel dots on the banner using Black Pearl Pen.


Hop over to StampinMania.com to check out the great products

No comments:

Post a Comment