Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Enjoyed a GREAT Stamp-a-Stack

I haven't posted for a few days. I was busy getting ready for the Holiday Stamp-a-Stack at my house yesterday...Wow - I had such a good time. I met new friends, had fun with old friends, and enjoyed myself emensly. I've posted a few of the 5 cards we did yesterday but I will be posting more in the next day or so. Its such a busy time of year for crafters. I have one more event then I'm going to take it easy until January, where I will have lots of Sale-a-bration events planned. Stay tuned for announcements. You can also check out my Stampin' UP! Website for a complete listing of all my events.

I hope everyone has as great a weekend as I did. I'm off tomorrow (yeah, no work) and will be crafting all day in preparation for a small craft show at the YMCA  in Marsville, OH on Tuesday night 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm. If you have time stop by and check it out.

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment