Header Navigation Bar

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Well, it's already time to go back to work tomorrow ;(  if work was only crafting and Stampin' UP! I would be in HEAVEN...Here are a couple of cards I made this weekend. Both are simple, sometimes "less is more". The anniversary card I cased from  Jeanne Moss, thanks Jeanne I loved the colors and layout. The Celebrate card was intentionally simple. I am having a "Craft Day" at my house for my neighbors on Saturday Oct 3rd. I wanted to send a handmade invitation and one that wasn't too difficult. I am really looking forward to Saturday. I have several neighbors who have expressed an interest in "Playing".


It's hard to see but the base of this card is black, the ink on the whisper white is Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy, using the Circle Circus stamp set.
Card stock used: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White.

No comments:

Post a Comment